We use measuring equipment produced by world famous manufacturers:
- Mass-Spectrometer with Inductively Coupled Plasma ICP MS 7500cx produced by Agilent
- Mass-Spectrometer with Inductively Coupled Plasma ICP MS 7500cs produced by Agilent
- Low-temperature Infrared Fourier spectrometer CryoSAS produced by Brucker;
- Lifetime Tester for minority carriers measurement WT1000B produced by Semilab
- Four-probe system for semiconductors’ resistivity measurements JMHP-FPPH produced by Jandel;
- IR-Fourier Spectrometer Spectrum 100S produced by PERKIN ELMER
- Gas Chromatograph Agilent 7890A Series GC Custom for hydrogen and nitrogen analysis produced by Agilent;
- Flow Gas Analytical Systems based on Maxum II gas chromatographs produced by Siemens.
Measuring equipment is located in class 7 and 6 clean rooms in accordance with ISO 14644-1.